Monday, February 15, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #147

 
Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  As soon as I saw this sketch, I thought of my yummy washi tape that I just got from The Cutting Café Shop last week.  I haven't used it nearly as much as I've wanted to so I thought I'd make one more Valentine card.  I also threw in some of my very favorite CTMH gold polka dot washi and gold foil tape.  This was a quick and easy card and this is gonna be a quick and easy post.  I also borrowed mom's new scalloped frames die set she got from Pretty Pink Posh... I might have to get them so I don't have to have them on constant loan out from her.

 
I just love this adorable owl set I also got from The Cutting Café Shop.. some really adorable owls and sayings along with some other cute stamps are on the set.  You need to check it out!
 
And be sure to head on over to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog and check out last week's beautiful creations and take a few minutes and play along with this one... so easy to make a beautiful card with this sketch in a short amount of time!  Thanks again, Michelle!

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love this! It's bright and sparkly with washi tape and sequins! You've got a bunch of my favourites covered! The owl is so cute! Love that scalloped frame die!

Melanie R said...

Pretty Pink Posh has fabulous stuff. The owner, Paulina, handles the customer service herself and she is great. I'm befuddled by the sketch this week but I am loving your card and the use of Washi tape! Hoping to channel some inspiration for my own card.

Unknown said...

Wow! What an awesome take on the sketch to use washi tape!! Thanks so much for leaving me some comment love on Coffee Loving Cardmakers!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the owl and the glitter!!!!!!

comopark1886 said...

Love Love Love this! You never run out of creative ideas! The washi tape was perfect for this sketch! And of course what would a card be without an owl?

Lori said...

Very cool - love your card! The glitter frame and different washi tapes are amazing together!

Tracey said...

Hello...You are so creative, the washi tape looks amazing, such a great idea. Lots of glitter too...PERFECT! Sorry for not visiting...I'm still creating flowers :) House renovations too, so busy!

Ali said...

I love the richness of this card, with all the stunning colours and texture. WOW! Superb card. :)