Saturday, February 20, 2016

Birthday Owl Flying By With A Sweet Wish!

 
Had fun making this shaker card today!  I used one of the overlays from the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge and welded it inside one of the banner frames.  Really happy with how it turned out.  The cute little owl is from Artbooking as well. 
 
I used Penelope papers for the first time and I'm really liking how bright and cheery they are.  That sweet "Happy" cutout is from a Paper Sweeties Sweet Cuts die... one of my favorites.. love those skinny cursive words...
 
And you can't really see it in the photo, but the white background is embossed with clouds... subtle... but cute if you notice it...lol...
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back Monday for the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party and on Tuesday or Atlantic Hearts!
 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the rays and the owl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie R said...

Sweet card, lots of color and the owl is adorable. Love that you made it a shaker card.

Mitralee said...

Hope that you had a lovely time wtih your little group making this card! I totally would have come! I am always down for an awesome shaker like this one!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! I really love your sunburst and adorable owl! You are making me want to make another shaker! Love!