Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Three Amigos Blog Hop February 2016

 
 
Welcome to this month's Three Amigos Blog Hop!  Thought I'd include this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch alongside too...  I had so many ideas for this week's sketch I thought I'd try to post something every day this week... not sure if that will happen, but so far so good!
 
Today I decided to go with Charlotte papers.  This month's Three Amigos challenge is to use three different B&T (Design) papers.  I just LOVE all of the patterns and the colors that charlotte has to offer and it was hard to choose just three... but I did it...
 
 
I used the Charlotte Complements a lot here too (The arrow that I cut to make it "longer", the little arrow badge and the flower badge on the ribbon.   Not to mention my wonderful Paper Sweeties Stitched Tag Heart Die.  And lots of liquid glass...


Also took the opportunity to incorporate this month's special stamp set, Share the Love.  Awesome set... perfect for Valentines or any other type of card... and part of the proceeds go to Operation Smile!  (The flower cluster is also from the Complements)
 

 
And of course my favorite Paper Sweeties crinkled, dyed seam binding ribbon.... so head on over to Donna and Susans blogs and see what they've cooked up for you this month!  Get inspired and then head on over to Atlantic Hearts and play along!


http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the heart and that phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan Fogle said...

Beautiful, as always! Every time I see my seam binding ribbon, I think of you.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, Lisa, this is gorgeous! I love how you used the sketch! That little vintage telephone is so cute! I remember phones like that! Love your sparkly heart and gorgeous ribbon with flair!

comopark1886 said...

Another great card for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch. I had enough trouble just making one!

Lori said...

So pretty - love these colors together! The heart is lovely and the phone is so cute. Hope you're having a lovely week!

Becca Cruger said...

This is sooooo cute with all its layers and layers of prettiness! The crinkle ribbon is the perfect finishing touch! :)

Mitralee said...

hmmmm, you make using the circles so easy...I'm working with a card that is fighting that very thing at the moment....Really dig how you made the arrow longers. I just had a CTMH party, I do believe you have talked me into that paper! Hugs!