Sunday, February 28, 2016

Craftin' Desert Divas New Release Starts Tuesday!

 
So excited!  Tuesday starts the preview period for some great new products from Craftin' Desert Divas!  You can join the party here!  I was lucky enough to get to play with some of the new sequins that will be in the shop and they are oh so sweet!
 
 
I told you I was going to be using this Pretty Peacock digital stamp available now in the Craftin Desert Divas online shop.  And check out this beautiful new sequin mix, Fairy Dust, that will be available in the CDD online shop starting next Friday AND they'll be on sale!  I cut the background scalloped circle using the CDD die set, Stitched in Circles and those pretty little purple glitter hearts were cut with the beautiful Heart of Hearts Die.

 
I always like to add a few sequins outside of my shaker to give the feeling that they're falling out all over the place.... I forgot to add a feather to my last Pretty Peacock creation... so I was sure to add one here.



Here's a close-up of those oh so pretty white and iridescent sequins.. they are so sweet!  Look at those tiny stars and pretty flower shaped ones... they are delicious!  You can check out all of the beautiful sequins available now in the CDD shop here...  Be sure to join us starting Tuesday to get a peak at all of the new products available Friday!  And there will be sales and free shipping offers!  Do not miss it!

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa! You already know I love this! The peacocks are gorgeous and I love this colour combo and the added sparkle! Those new sequins look awesome! You know I love shaker cards - now I'm getting inspired to make another one!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card...gorgeous colours, great design! You are the Queen of shaker cards...love the shape too!