Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Quick Valentines Card With The Cutting Cafe

 
Quick post today... I just got a new stamp set from The Cutting Café Shop and had to take it for a spin... so adorable!   Animal and Bug Love.. some really cute little images and sayings and you'll be seeing a bit more of it.... my owls are lonely though so I think I have to crack that one open again :).  This is another one of these small shops that is oh so fun to shop with.  The stamp sets are fairly new, but Regina's been selling cutting files and digital images for a while... some really cute stuff at both of these shops.. you should check them out!  I'm also playing along with Aud Sentiments Use a Sentiment with Love Challenge.  See the Love sticker on the top corner?  That is from a Heidi Swapp package and the saying was "Lovely", but I cut off part of it so it would just say "Love".. cause I could...

 
That little bit of washi tape on the punny little tag is from Regina's shop too... she's got quite a nice little collection of Valentinesy stuff right now.  Decided it had been a while since I added a feather and that cute little white piece... my friend Mitra sent me some of those in a wonderful package full of goodies a while ago... I just love those.  I don't know what they are... but they've come in handy a few times.  Don't be afraid to step outside the papercrafting realm to find thing to add to your projects. 

 
And these adorable love birds... stop again soon!

9 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, so much fun with those sweet birdies and all the gold and red! Love the red feather. Have a wonderful Valentines Day!

comopark1886 said...

This is so cute that I just spent over $30 at the Cutting Cafe Shop thanks to you!

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. Love the detail. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa! This is GORGEOUS! Love everything about it! The sparkle, the red, the gold, the bling, the ribbon, the cute lovebirds! Even the little sentiment tag is adorable! Definitely a winner here!

You asked about my large snowflake die. It's from Stampendous and it coordinates with two snowflake stamp sets. I used the largest die in the set. It's older so it might be OOP. Nope, I just found it on Amazon for you:
http://www.amazon.com/STAMPENDOUS-DCS5069-Stampendous-Snowflake-Die/dp/B00KZK1ZJA

Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the glitter elements and the birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Mitralee said...

TOTALLY DIG THIS! And I have no idea what those little white things were either...perhaps in a vase or something like you would use those flat round glass pieces? no clue, but they take alcohol ink like a champ and I think they look like baby doilies! Hugs for this awesome card!!!!

Melanie R said...

I love birds and these are just adorable. Great idea to add the red fluffy feather to relate to the birds. (I think they were called turkey fluffs when I was a kid.) This is a fabulous card!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What a wonderful love card you've created! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments, hope to see you again for our next challenge!
Jennifer, DT