Thursday, March 24, 2016

A Sad, Sad Day! Day 8 - The Final Day of the Coffee Lovers Hop

 
This isn't what I had planned for the last day of the Coffee Lovers Hop, but this idea popped in my head this morning and I decided to go with it.  I don't think I'm done with coffee projects quite yet so stop by every once in a while!  This adorable Bunny Painting Egg and coffee cup (I used Coffee Couple and covered up the face) are digis from Craftin Desert Divas as well as the Stitched Label die which is becoming one of my most used and favorite dies.  I used the CDD Home Sweet Home stamp set to add flowers to the cup.  I'm also linking up to the Choux Choux Paper Art Spring/Easter Challenge.

 
I finally got to use a stamp I got during the last coffee hop from the Latina Crafter... adorable right?  I stamped it in versamark on the vellum and embossed it with black glitter embossing powder.
 
I used one of the Coffee Couples' wrap as a template to cut my wrap out of some of my fun watercolor paper I made recently.. it was my favorite piece and It's getting smaller.  Sigh.... between that and the hop ending I just don't know how I'll get through.

 
I cut the stitched label using vellum so I didn't cover up all the splatters that I stamped using the CTMH stamp set Ink Blot.  The two extra flowers that I stamped and cut out have a cute little Doodlebug Sprinkles from the CDD shop.
 
Thanks for stopping and it's been so much fun!  Hope to have a visit from you again and I'll visit you right back.. I promise!  Don't be a stranger.....




29 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Oh my goodness...this is so cute!

Mitralee said...

You make me want to color things in EVERY SINGLE TIME I am here...and I am kinda not GOOD at that...but I wanna be! And then I want to jump right up and make water color paper! Sadly that involves finding my CTMH water colors that are in my daughters room so it always puts a damper on my enthusiam...well and then there is clearing the craft table...at the moment making mushrooms from lace, vintage doilies, and this involves glitter...so things are sketchy in there at the moment as far as a clear surface...

Karen B. said...

Oh such a sweet card! Love your coloring.

Hetty said...

Wow, this is a beautiful card. I wish you a Latte Easter.

Becca Yahrling said...

Spectacular! I think this I my very favorite card in the hop. It's just beautiful beyond words. The coloring is just fabulous and so very Spring. LOVE!!!

Sylvia said...

What a sweet Easter card, Lisa, I love your coffee cup! Have a Happy Friday and Happy Hopping!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the bunny and the sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarlavdM said...

What a wonderfull card with the cute Bunny.

Celeste Goff said...

This is too stinking cute! Love your coloring on the coffee cup!

Gail said...

Awe - so sweet!

Ceal said...

Fabulous card, love the design and everything about it, super cuteness!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the fab. rainbow colors...It's not that sad for me because now I can finally feel I can catch up on all the commenting. ;)

Ann said...

So adorable. Love the fun colorful splatters.

~amy~ said...

This is the sweetest! Love that fun bunny and your pretty cup!

Shelly said...

Oh, such an ADORABLE card!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...just adorable.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! I love the sentiment and the easter theme to it.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Once again, I must say this is ADORABLE too...love the sentiment on the vellum and heat embossed...I'll have to try that. Love all the embellishments, you're cards always pop out to me and sure enough it's bzscrapper. ADORABLE again.

Helen F. said...

This bunny is the sweetest. Love that pretty cup too!

Andrea W said...

Darling card! I absolutely love the sentiment and the bunny is so cute.

Hilda Luevano said...

super tierna!! lindisima tarjeta, me encanta el conejito

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Adorable card. Love all the great layers and elements. TFS

D.Ann C said...

What a pretty sleeve and I love that embossed vellum!

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTE card Lisa :)
LOVE your ADORABLE bunny, FABULOUS sentiment, PRETTY layers and colours, a FUN design!!! I think vellum adds a touch of AWESOME to EVERY project it touches!!!

Tonya said...

So cute!

Elizabeth said...

That bunny is so adorable and I love the sentiment!

Lori said...

Adorable bunny and love the sentiment! Love the spring colors. So glad you linked this to my Easter/Spring Challenge!

Doudou said...

Great card! Love the colors!!!! So sweet creation

Melanie R said...

Don't know how I missed this card. I feel the same way about life as your sentiment expresses, sigh... Nice layering, sweet bunny!