Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Coffee Lovers Hop Day 6 - You Had Me At Brentwood!


So... he's a cutie isn't he?  You can download him for free at the Jessica Lynn Original website to use during the Coffee Lover's Hop!  There are still a few days left... it's not too late!  And while you're there take a look around... there are a lot more really adorable Brentwood images as well as a whole lot of other really original and awesome images... of course... Brentwood IS my favorite.  All three frames were cut using my Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frames Dies.  The largest one I cut from one of the watercolor papers I've been making over the last few weeks.  The middle is out of Canary CTMH Cardstock and the smallest I cut around the digital image of Brentwood that I printed and then I colored him and sponged various ink colors around to give the feel of a sunset.


Look at him all winky winky... or.. is he just seeing the world from one eye until his coffee kicks in?  I think he's winking at me.  The purple glittery heart on his mug is leftover (still) from my CDD Heart of Hearts die.


I cut the sun out of the same watercolor paper using my CDD The Sky Is The Limit Die.  The extra sentiment is from Stamplorations (they have some of the best coffee stamp sets).  The ribbon and pretty sequins are from Paper Sweeties and that pretty faceted badge in the center of the ribbon is CTMH.
So!  Set a date with Brentwood... download him and make something and post it during the Coffee Lovers Hop.  You don't have to have a blog!  You can post from Pinterest... I mean everyone is on Pinterest, right?  Instagram?  No excuses!  Play along... there are prizes to be won and there is fun to be had!

26 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Your coloring is fantastic and love all those stitched frames and beautiful bow...thank goodness I have you and Mel to do some bows for me. Brentwood is so adorable...love your card.

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN & FABULOUS card Lisa :)
LOVE your SUPER CUTE hoot, FUN sentiment, PRETTY layers and GORGEOUS colours!!!

Mitralee said...

LOVELY! Just lovely. Cool color choices and I totally dig those backgrounds you are making! So nice!

Karen B. said...

Awesome colors on your fun card, so cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...love your sweet little coffee critter.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING that sweet owl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terri said...

Just downloaded him last night! After seeing your card I am inspired to do something. Love it...great work!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This looks terrific in the bright colors!
Take care!
Michele

~amy~ said...

awwwww...this is so sweet! The colors make me a happy crafter.

Becca Yahrling said...

Such a fun and very colorful card! Love it!

Ann said...

Super cute, I haven't used this image yet, but will love to be creative with him.

Shelly said...

Adorable owl and card!

Marlena M. said...

Truly like a beautiful sunset! Fantastic ribbon treatment too~

Tonya said...

Beautiful card! The owl is just too cute.

Ceal said...

adorable, love that owl!

KirstenNB said...

Oh my! That little guy is hysterical!
I love how you incorporated the sun shape in the lower right corner. Great job!

Hetty said...

Oh Brentwood, you are in a beautiful setting!

Helen F. said...

Brentwood is lookin' good! Love the great coloring and ribbon!

D.Ann C said...

He's adorable and your orange tones are gorgeous!

Sylvia said...

Love your colors, Lisa! Happy Thursday and Happy Hopping!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh wow do I ever love the colors and layers on this card! Just wonderful. Ohhh and that bow too!

Celeste Goff said...

So stinking cute and I love the orange, brown, and purple combo!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I am amazed by your coloring of the image and background. Stunning!!

Gail said...

Lovely card!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love all the layering. Pretty orange colors too! :)

Tracie Pond said...

Fun layers and colors!