Saturday, March 12, 2016

Brentwood For President!


Quick post this evening!  I'm in love with a boy named Brentwood... he's an owl... he's kind of a quirky owl and he likes to dress up... although today, he's just sayin'... he loves glitter!  ...Oh yeah.. and You....


So this little cutie is a digi you can download for free to play along with a challenge by JessicaLynnOriginal!  Just join the JessicaOriginal Facebook Group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/JLOcraftcreateshare/ and join in on the fun.


The digi is blank when it comes to what Brentwood loves.  You pick what your Brentwood loves.. mine of course loves glitter....

I made this tag by editing one of the PML Cards on the Artfully Sent cartridge and adding part of the sentiment to a tag shape.   The paper is watercolor paper colored with Ken Oliver Color Bursts... they are cool... but they do take some practice.  The frame and oh so pretty and versatile clear sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh (borrowed the frame from Mom... thanks mom!)


And I used my Craftin Desert Divas Heart of Heart die to cut the shaker.. out of glitter paper... because Brentwood Loves Glitter!

Check out the fun and join in!

5 comments:

Mitralee said...

He has my vote! You have done a lovely job bringing him to life and all that glitter is rock star! Super cool card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa! I'm finally here to check out your cards! This is adorable! You know I love all the glitter - and the shaker! Gorgeous colour combo too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute! LOVING the red and he is just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Love your glittery heat and CUTE owl! What a fun card...love it!!!

Melanie R said...

Finally - a candidate I like! And I am loving this design.