Monday, March 7, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #150

 
 Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #150!!
 
So, as you know, I'm getting ready for a week of Coffee celebration... and no... all of my cards from here forward will not be coffee projects... I'm just warming up!  In fact, come back on Wednesday for an actual Scrapbook Page with NO coffee references whatsoever!
 
I'm also taking the opportunity to play along with the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge this week using colors in the CTMH Penelope papers.  Just love these springy papers and they will be perfect for the you know what blog hop with a spring theme.
 
 
 
I used a fairly new digi from Craftin Desert Divas, Coffee Couple and the sentiment is from one of their adorable clear stamp sets, Got Coffee.  Francy Frames Dies are becoming one of my very favorites! And those glittery hearts... leftovers from my last use of my CDD Heart of Hearts die.. and those sequins... beautiful brand new Fairy Dust sequins from CDD.. and that pretty glittery yellow dot is from a package of Doodlebug Sprinkles also available in the CDD online store.
 
 
 
This is a great sketch that you could use for any kind of a card... thank you again Michelle for always providing inspiration!
 

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the little cups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hetty said...

Totally adorable card, Lisa.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable card Lisa...love how you used the hearts and sequins for the steam from the cups and for the bond between the two adorable coffee cups...they are a perfect blend and so is your card. Thanks for sharing at ColorMyHeart Color Dare Challenge again this week. Hope to see you next week too.

Becca Cruger said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I don't know if you know this but that coffee cup has GLASSES! EE! Could this card be any more adorable? (Hint: the answer is a big fat NO!)

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute!

Donna said...

WOW! Fun & Fabulous card! Love all the embellishments. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

Mitralee said...

I love how the love (hearts) are flying out of the two cups that are clearly in love! Rock star card! hugs!

P.G. Lamb said...

I love the patchwork design that you have on your card. That coffee couple looks too cute! Thanks for joining us at Color My heart Color Dare!

Cat Nowak said...

So cute!!! I love all the hearts and embellishments. Thank you for playing with us this week on Color My Heart.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Such a fun card, Lisa! I love the coffee couple and sparkly hearts over the Penelope colors. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Color Dare!
:) Marie

Ali said...

Beautiful, FUN card with so many special little touches! I adore it!! AND-- that Baker's twine is the perfect touch. :) WTG! That sure is a great AHSC Sketch. :) TYFS! ~ Ali from AHSC

G Eileen Studios said...

Absolutely adorable Lisa! Just love the coffee cup couple! Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

Lauren said...

Well, this is absolutely adorable!

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, this is so cute! Love this colour combo! The hearts looks so cute! You are getting warmed up for the coffee hop for sure!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card. I just love it. The glasses on the one coffee cup is just so darn cute. Great job and so creative.