Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Cutting Cafe' Treat Cups and more Coffee Loving!

http://www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/
 
 
Welcome to Day 3 of the Coffee Lover's Hop!  Today I'm featuring one of the awesome Treat Cup Cards offered at The Cutting Cafe'.  These cards are so adorable and this cutting file makes it so easy to make them.  You get all of the cuts you need to make the card, treat cup, grass, bunny, eggs, letters and more!  You can find these and more treat cup files here!  I used another cutting file for the Coffee Cup Easter "Basket" also available at the Cutting Café here! 
 
I'm also playing along with Aud Sentiments Bingo Challenge... I used diagonally Die Cuts, Flowers, and two patterned papers.
 
I used paper from Paper Crate ... it had the vintage feel I was looking for for this card.  When I was trying to decide what to use for the "sky"... I knew I wanted blue but none of my papers were just right.  Too much design..too plain... and then out of the corner of my eye I saw the sparkly tissue paper that was wrapped around my last order that Regina at the Cutting Cafe so lovingly packaged up... lightbulb!  I got out my paper Modge Podge and covered the top layer of the card making sure the tissue paper was nicely wrinkled first.
 
 
These are pretty easy to put together and to make it easier there are videos right on the Cutting Café website that help you along!  You can check one out here!  I filled mine with beads because I didn't have time to go out and get the chocolate covered coffee beans I will fill it with before I send it.  But really, you could fill these treat cups with all kinds of little objects like pretty scrapbooking embellishments or... well... beads!  And speaking of sending... the file comes with a cut for a cute little box that can hold the card because... well... obviously it won't fit in an envelope!

 
Look at those cute little bunny feet!  The butterflies I cut with my Cricut and then added some distress glitter and liquid glass.  And that pretty flower I just got from Fun Stamper's Journey.. it's kind of felty feeling... I thought it was the perfect add.
 
 
And here's a closeup of my modified shorty Coffee Cup Easter Basket.  I needed it to be shorter than it was so I sliced off the bottom and then used it as a template to cut the bottom of this one... easy peasy!


Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon!  Don't forget to head on over to the Coffee Lover's Hop and play along!  Nothing to lose... awesome goodies to win!  Oh!  And check out these awesome Treat Cup Cards:

MitraLee
Julie
Rhonda
Doris


http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2016/03/spring-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-2/

30 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! This is AWESOME! I am loving that shaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Such a Hoppy Shaker Card...adorable, creative polka dot bunny butt.

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow what a stunning and oh so creative card! Love that bunny shaker cup!

Doudou said...

Very cute! So lovely project!

Loly Borda said...

I love your shaker card! Thanks for your kind words in my blog.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable shaker! Love all the layers and texture!

Karen B. said...

Such amazing detail in your card, I'm awestruck.

Regina Easter said...

Lisa your talent is one of a kind...this is truly adorable my friend. ...love it ...so glad your on the team....hugs

SonjaK said...

Brilliant!

Ceal said...

Lovely card, love all the details

Suchi said...

Wow-such a pretty shaker!! Adorable card!! :)

Shelly said...

Super FUN card!!

Deb Selby said...

Lots of great stuff o this card.

Maura said...

super cute card!

D.Ann C said...

Love all the dimensional elements, including your fun shaker!

Bunny said...

Pretty card. Love all the texture.

Ann said...

Adorable little shaker, love the details.

Kim Heggins said...

Love your card...that shaker is amazing.

Sylvia said...

Cute card, Lisa, I guess your bunny is hopping on Coffee! Have a wonderful Monday and Happy Hopping!

Mitralee said...

That is a rock star treat cup right there! I am loving that tissue paper background! So glad I got to have a good long look at it!!! and thanks for blog linking me girlie! u rock!

~amy~ said...

WOWZA! This is awesome!

Tonya said...

Great card!!

Helen F. said...

Love the cup of fun!

Hetty said...

Wonderful dimentional shaker card.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love all of the little details you added to your project. Beautiful!!

Fikreta said...

beautiful !
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

Danielle Vincent said...

Now that is cool!!! Brilliant really! Really nice job!

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN and FABULOUS card Lisa!!!
WOW - what a CUTE & COOL bunny!!!

Tracie Pond said...

Amazing detail!

StampingbugKerry said...

Cute dimensional shaker! :)